Here are five ways Valek & Co. can help you today:
1. We can help you meet a tough deadline. Offering on-demand services, Valek & Co. frequently completes assignments and delivers results within days. Read our project highlights.
2. We can help you find a solution to a tough communication challenge. Valek & Co. can tap into its many resources and deep experience with more than 60 clients to find an answer. See our client list.
3. We can develop a cost estimate. For a major campaign to a small project, Valek & Co. can tell you what it will cost - beforehand. Read about our services.
4. We can amplify your messages. Using our broad knowledge of broadcast, print, online and social media, Valek & Co. can make sure your messages are heard by your important audiences. See our recent blog post on this topic.
5. We can schedule a time for a call, meeting or lunch. I'll buy.
As always, we will welcome your business, referrals and support.
Ray Valek, 708-352-8695, firstname.lastname@example.org
By Genevieve Valek
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly referred to as Obamacare, aims at increasing the number of Americans with health insurance coverage. Proponents of the PPACA believe the act will help to slow the growth of health care costs and improve health care outcomes and delivery. Ray Valek, president of Valek & Co., wrote an article on the PPACA for DePaul Magazine titled A Cure for What Ails Us? The article explains what Obamacare is all about, and the impact it is likely to have on individuals and our society.
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the PPACA will reduce the number of uninsured residents of the United States by 32 million. So far, it is estimated that Obamacare has already reduced uninsured residents by 3 million. Critics of the law say it is too expensive and is an example of government overreach.
In the article, several DePaul faculty members talked about the importance of health care reform to their community. They also discussed whether your insurance premiums might go up or down, what might be done to control ever-burgeoning health care costs, and how the new legislation fits with DePaul's mission.
"I've learned a lot about how the health care system works and how it can be improved," Valek said. "I would enjoy sharing my experiences and knowledge with students, professional associations, and other organizations with an interest in this area."
By Genevieve Valek
For the past several years, the Illinois HIV Care Connect Web site (www.hivcareconnect.com) has been a valuable online resource for Illinois residents who have been diagnosed with HIV. It has become the "go-to" site for people in Illinois seeking information on HIV, due to its expansive information on treatment and prevention. The Web site provides those with HIV many resources to find good treatment and has become a model for how every state should build an HIV Web site.
Recently, Valek & Co. developed a Spanish version of the site that mirrors the English version and includes the same information and resources. With the help of Susana Galilea, Chicago-based translator, Valek & Co. was able to effectively create the Spanish site. Susana has a diploma in translation from the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, and has been working in the field of translation and Spanish editing for several years.
We also have done top-caliber branding programs, communication strategy/planning, special reports, advertising, and much more. Look at our long list of project highlights. Pass along this e-mail to those in your professional network. We welcome any referrals!
Call us at 708-352-8695